- When in Connemara why not visit the houses once occupied by Oscar Wilde, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Paul Henry, Oliver St.John Gogarty and other men and women of great renown.
- See the first transatlantic landing site in the world.
- Enjoy the romantic ambience of Kylemore Abbey.
- Experience an authentic Connemara humble cottage at Dan O’Hara’s
- Walk in the footsteps of Padraig Pearse in his own holiday home.
- Daniel will be your tour guide and driver to these and many other people and places of interest.
- ADVANCE BOOKING RECOMMENDED!
- Tel. No. 087 2602 717
- Email: email@example.com
- Tours can be arranged & designed to suit any number of people subject to vehicle size.
- Short trips be arranged for any length of time.
- 1-day tours or longer to any part of Ireland especially Cliffs of Moher, Dublin, Killarney and the Blarney Stone.
- Starting and finishing times can be arranged to suit passengers.
- 2-day & 3-day or longer tours are also catered for.
- Passengers collected and dropped off at hotel, B&B or other suitable location.
- Optional stops for photos along the way.
Prices: depending on length and duration of tour
For example: Galway – Killarney (207 kms): Approx. €300.
Not included: Entrance fee to castles, Cliffs of Moher, trips to see one of the world’s most famous dolphins Fungie swim alongside your boat, other cruises, Neolithic monuments etc. or gratuities for a job well done!